The following paragraphs fully describe the LabTestProject and associate site practices regarding information you provide direct or indirect when using the Tutorials, Articles, Examples or accessing the www.LabTestProject.com and associate site.
For the e-mail services (incoming or outgoing), if any, personal information is not collected, stored or sell in any fashion.
For a Comment service and Feedback made to LabtestProject and associate site, if any, your name and email address, if provided, are posted along with your comment on our sites if any, but not used for any other purpose. If possible only the messages or quotes will be kept for reference.
The LabTestProject and associate site contains third party invisible hit counter. The hit counter log the browser's domain name, and IP address. This information is collected solely for statistical purposes and is not used to identify individuals. To enable the third party hit counter, to track the unique visitors to this site, the service provider send a cookie to your computer. This information is collected solely for statistical purposes and is not used to identify individuals and this can be disabled by changing your browser setting.
The LabTestProject and associate site use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Spam will be treated in the strictest manner.
The man: tenouk[at]gmail.com
The Admin: admin[at]labtestproject.com
The webmaster: webmaster[at]labtestproject.com
You feedback/suggestion: comments[at]labtestproject.com
Thanks for Reading and Check Other Popular Linux Topics
- Configure and Setup Squid Cache Proxy Server on Fedora Core.
- Using Linux rm command to delete, remove hidden files and folder - Basic Linux Command.
- Copy Linux Files and Copy Directory Using cp Command - Linux Basic Command.
- Moving or rename files and directory using Linux mv command - Basic Linux Command.
- Add, view, edit and configure route and static route on Linux Fedora Core - Linux Server Configuration.
- Get and display the size of file and directory in Linux system using du command.
- Step by step Install Setup and Configure Linux Fedora Core Server and Network Management with Screen Shot and Example.
- Create file and display file contents in Linux using cat command.
- Configure Squid to block HTTP request to specific web sites.
- Example of samba smbpasswd file and samba smbusers configuration file.