Step by step how to configure the computer bios setup to change computer boot sequence to boot from cd rom drive.
Step-by-step how to set the computer, boot sequence to boot from installation media.
BIOS ROM (Basic Input Output System) has a built in Setup program that allows users to modify the basic system configuration. The Setup program store the computer information in CMOS RAM that is powered by a little battery that is located on the computer motherboard so that it will retain the computer information even if the computer is turned off.
To make computer to start or to boot from the CD-ROM, we need to configure the Bios Setup or CMOS Setup program and set the first boot sequence to CD-ROM drive.
Miscellaneous hardware and software setting that wont fit into Linux and Windows category.
Miscellaneous hardware and software setting that wont fit into Linux and Windows category, presented with screenshot and examples.
Step by step how to change the computer boot sequence - the step by step procedure to setting up the computer to boot up form the CD rom or DVD drive.
Thanks for Reading and Check Other Popular Linux Topics
- Configure and Setup Squid Cache Proxy Server on Fedora Core.
- Using Linux rm command to delete, remove hidden files and folder - Basic Linux Command.
- Copy Linux Files and Copy Directory Using cp Command - Linux Basic Command.
- Moving or rename files and directory using Linux mv command - Basic Linux Command.
- Add, view, edit and configure route and static route on Linux Fedora Core - Linux Server Configuration.
- Get and display the size of file and directory in Linux system using du command.
- Step by step Install Setup and Configure Linux Fedora Core Server and Network Management with Screen Shot and Example.
- Create file and display file contents in Linux using cat command.
- Configure Squid to block HTTP request to specific web sites.
- Example of samba smbpasswd file and samba smbusers configuration file.