031 Fedora 13 Installing Software Packages
Fedora 13 Installing Software Packages
Fedora 13 installing software packages, the fedora 13 system installation then start the actual process of installing software packages to your system hard disk. The process may take times to complete base on your overall packages selection... if you install Fedora 13 using the Fedora 13 installation CD-Rom disc, you may need to change the disk periodically and then click 'OK' button to resume the installation process after change the Fedora 13 installation disc. If you install Fedora 13 using DVD installation disk, just wait until Fedora 13 system installation finish install all software packages on your hard disk. The progress bar show overall status of software packages that need to be install and the software package that already installed on the system disk.
Fedora 13 Installing Software Packages Screenshot
Fedora 13 Install Process
This process may take some time to complete base on software packages that have been selected on the configuration process of Fedora 13 earlier...
Action: Please wait for installation process to finish install all packages...
Thanks for Reading and Check Other Popular Linux Topics
- Configure and Setup Squid Cache Proxy Server on Fedora Core.
- Using Linux rm command to delete, remove hidden files and folder - Basic Linux Command.
- Copy Linux Files and Copy Directory Using cp Command - Linux Basic Command.
- Moving or rename files and directory using Linux mv command - Basic Linux Command.
- Add, view, edit and configure route and static route on Linux Fedora Core - Linux Server Configuration.
- Get and display the size of file and directory in Linux system using du command.
- Step by step Install Setup and Configure Linux Fedora Core Server and Network Management with Screen Shot and Example.
- Create file and display file contents in Linux using cat command.
- Configure Squid to block HTTP request to specific web sites.
- Example of samba smbpasswd file and samba smbusers configuration file.