018 Fedora 10 Software Package Selection for Installation
Fedora 10 Software Package Selection for Installation
Then the screen show the option for the software packages that you want to include on the Fedora 10 installation. Make note that you also can install these Fedora 10 software package letter. Select the software option from Office and Productivity software package , Software Development packages and Web Server software packages to include on the installation process by tick on the checkbox provided. Before you tick the Fedora 10 - i386 and Fedora 10 - i386 - Updates repository and add the additional software repositories... please confirm that you have network connection to internet.... otherwise please make sure that you tick only the Installation Repo repositories. Click on the radio button that say Customize now to select and choose more software package to include in the software package installation.
Select Fedora 10 Software Installation Packages
Screen: Fedora 10 Software Packages Selection
The default installation of Fedora includes a set of software applicable for general internet usage. What additional tasks would you like your system to include support for?
Please select any additional repositories that you want to use for software installation.
You can further customize the software selection now, or after install via the software management application
Click 'Next' button to proceed
Thanks for Reading and Check Other Popular Linux Topics
- Configure and Setup Squid Cache Proxy Server on Fedora Core.
- Using Linux rm command to delete, remove hidden files and folder - Basic Linux Command.
- Copy Linux Files and Copy Directory Using cp Command - Linux Basic Command.
- Moving or rename files and directory using Linux mv command - Basic Linux Command.
- Add, view, edit and configure route and static route on Linux Fedora Core - Linux Server Configuration.
- Get and display the size of file and directory in Linux system using du command.
- Step by step Install Setup and Configure Linux Fedora Core Server and Network Management with Screen Shot and Example.
- Create file and display file contents in Linux using cat command.
- Configure Squid to block HTTP request to specific web sites.
- Example of samba smbpasswd file and samba smbusers configuration file.