001 Fedora 12 Screenshot Step by Step Installation
Fedora 12 Screenshot Step by Step Installation
The article below show the Fedora 12 screenshot, this screenshot taken on the installation of Fedora 12. The screen shot below show Fedora 12 installation menu, to get this installation menu you need to:
1. Download Fedora 12 iso image from Fedora official site.
2. Burn Fedora iso image to Dvd.
3. Configure BIOS setup to boot from DVD drive.
4. Inset Fedora 12 DVD and boot your system, and wait for Fedora Installation menu screen as show on figure below appear...
Fedora 12 Screenshot Step by Step Installation Menu
5. The Fedora 12 installation menu show...
Menu option: Welcome to Fedora 12!
Install or upgrade an existing system
Install system with basic video driver
Rescue installed system
Boot from local drive
Action: Use up and down keyboard key to choose the Install or upgrade an existing system from the installation menu and hit 'Enter' key to proceed.